So I went to doctors. I think around may something. Had a body check. I had to do a check on my bottom part. They asked me have you smoke cigerettes or cigars within weeks or months, or can you sleep good? Do you have any allergies? That's my favorite 😅. I said no, then told me to pull my pants down. And I was like uhhhhh??? 😑😐😂😂😂😂😂. I pulled my pants. So I did and they did the doctors examine 😅 I tried not to laugh and I don't think the doctors wanted to laugh too.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Monday, May 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Somebody celebrity (sister) on youtube added me 😱
Wow, Somebody sister on youtube added me. So strange she has 5. 1M followers 😱. If you wanted to know who it is. Leave a comment, and i...
-
I saw this video on tiktok. Now I want a labubu. Man this is sooo cute!!! I WANT ONE NOW!! It has fur on it's body and vinyl material o...
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
No comments:
Post a Comment