I can not use computer for two months. No car either or phone? Being punished really.....? Not coming home on time.....? My brother and his wife really... need their head checked. Anyways.... I'm happy so i can rest. I have finally.... could sit down and watch tv, I feel better I could sit on the couch. Not on a computer chair.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Thursday, September 28, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment