I drove to the park. I'm not going to tell you which park it is and blasts some rap music and some sort of techno music. HAHAHAH!!! Mike Jones and Techno music W%F 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Also did some programming on the phone. Went to get a hotdog and went to mall after, but there's group of crowd so I went to fountain next. It's so nice and breezy. Ate my hotdog there with tater tots.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment