What I did at the mall? I went there, slept in the car for 30 mins, then went outside of the mall. It was a outdoor mall. So I find a place, and did some tiktok video. I did the video for like 30 mins to 1 hour, but I failed so angry!!!! I was editing the video, it took a part in the video. Erased it, now the music doesn't sync to the video arggghhh. After that went home.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment