Today... I went up to the podium.... and speak in front of the co workers. What I talked about was..... how I sold it and what did it cost..... . It costed about $3000, I sold it about $1400. They have made me..... go on the podium. I was being being humorous.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...

No comments:
Post a Comment