Monday, May 6, 2024

Today.... I went to a haunted location.... I don't know what it is

 Today.... I went to a haunted location.... I don't know what it is. I think it's eagle dining or eagle inn. I heard this place is haunted. I even bring a emf reader and laptop. So I can start recording some videos! This place is vintage. Everything in this place is old school, like victorian age. It has a fireplace. This place even has cookies in it! I left my camera and my laptop there to record! Left it on... for 12 hrs. I can't record the whole thing!!

 I wanted to do it..... though. I had to split the recordings..... every 4 hours I think. I'll be uploading that video.... soon.

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...