Thursday, April 18, 2024

Job rally....

 Today.... I went to job rally, with my co-workers. We started at.... 10:51 I think. It is 3hours drive over there....... It is... located in hilton hotel. Seeing people selling kirby's it's a vaccum cleaner. I went in there.... and live stream with twitch. That place is soooo..... interesting, I never been to a place like this..... . I thought it was actually..... pretty fun and interesting. I think it was...... almost a 2hr meeting. What we did..... is trying to win prizes.... 



 They have a contest. It's a random number drawing. So... who ever get's a number drawn out of the jar. They could win some money. Soooo.... everybody wrote and put the ticket in the jar... . One of my team leads win lots of money.... he grabbed a whole handful of money. Yes.... I'm shocked by that, and we were trying to cheer or root for the team. So.... who ever the.... team is loudest. I was..... trying to root for my team.

 I don't we are loudest..... the other team is louder!! At the end.... the other team win. Get's to win a trophy. My boss got soooo.... mad! He messed up the stuff at the hotel, and we leave! One of my co-workers told me they done this 2 times, and haven't won! I was like.... w** lol?? When I got back home. Man.... that drive is sooooo..... freakin long!


I made a tiktok video, for that day too




No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...