Tuesday, September 19, 2023

I went up.... to...

 I went to antique mall. I didn't do much today... so I went in the aisles of the mall looking for creepy antiques. While I was walking..... suddenly I had a idea in my head. Is there any spirits in the items. While.... looking... . I went around the mall. While.... 


 I was walking in the aisles, I came across a mannequin.... boy this mannequin is creepy, looks like its in the mall Using my two phones. Trying some ghost hunting. I bring two phones, one for recording and one for detecting ghosts. The ghost detector is a emf app.


 It detects ghosts. I took both of out my pocket, and start using them... . First I took emf reader out, to see if it detects it? I put my phone over the mannequin, it started to vibrate and making noises. I was soooo... stunned and scared. I was like...... holy.... crap!!!! Next, I used my phone to record. So I could show it to my friends and that.... was my day.








No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...