Thursday, August 24, 2023

What I did today.....?

  What I did today... is? I went to Polaris Mall, went and take pictures of Scene75. It's a arcade.... center for kids, teens, and adults. I went around took some pictures. After I took some pictures, I went to Steak and Shake for a shake. I wanted nutella, but they didn't have it..... boo.... I know? Such a hot day.... anyways, they didn't have it. So I ordered a kit kat shake, it's not bad.... i'd wish they nutella instead. After that... I went to work. Streamed myself on twitch. Doing a livestream... a quick video. 



My live stream:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1907619912

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...