I have just woke, eatting spiders..... here are some pictures and videos. This spider is sooo... freakin hairy. This thing is soooo.... crispy too!!! I'd swear. Taste pretty good for a bug, I have tried worms, and crickets. This is far the best one I've tried! Taste like beef jerky....
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...



























.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment