Friday, August 18, 2023

WHAT DID I DO TODAY??? MULTIPLE THINGS.....

 I went to work, play some games. Played Dungeon Ward.... it's a dungeon crawling game app on my phone. While I was at work... I check on my twitter list. I wanted to see what kind of company I wanted to add on my twitter list. It is because I wanted to check out new games or info. Add all the followers, and use it to check the latest tweets. 


I am using tweetdeck, it is by twitter.

It is used for social media... 



After the 5 hour work shift, I went home I was using


TWEETDECK, now it is gone! I WAS SOOO SHOCKED!!! I'm like.... what am i going to do!!! Now function is gone...., now I have to find another source of information. After that.... thinking about myself, forget... it. Let's..... check my blogspot and add more pictures to blogspot, so it looked more pleasing.... .

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...