Saturday, August 19, 2023

Today, what did I asked today....? Religous question??

Today, it is such a...... bright day. Days are long..... What did I asked today....? I asked my brother, do you believe in God. He said yes... I told him. Yea, right... . I told him did you believe the world is dying???

 


Pepsi is making crazy drinks. Don't you believe it? If you the turn the pepsi bottle upside? What does it say? Isded. He's like your crazy? Your starting to be like mom? I told him do you believe the world is dying..... . He's like yea.... with a weird face. I told him there's more evil than good. I told him the world is f*cked up, i'd swear. Pepsi putting abortion fetus in the cola drinks. Do you believe it now!!!? He's like.... yea sure!! Can't you see!!!! People are having piercings, tattoos, more and more!!! People are having abortions..?? YOUR not listening.... to God's word!! After that... i'm thinking about myself man.... the more I think about my life.... it's sooo.... fucked up!!! 








No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...