Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Few days ago...... Traveling to Nashville Tennesse....

Few days ago, I went up to Nashville Tennesse with allen and her wife, for vacation.

 I went there and see many different things. I thought it was pretty interesting. I thought it will be more country town, but i guessed it was more of a modern city instead. I had finally see the country side. I have been to many places in the area..... bars, restaurants and more. Including Kids Rock Restaurant, museum's. Do you know Johnny Cash??? The one... who played singed HURT? That's... him!!! I'd swear this place is sooooo!!!!! COOL. I'd never thought Nashville Tennesse, would be this cool. It's soooo retro looking!! I'm thinking about myself.... is Nashville Tennesse really.... western or modern city!?? I'd thought the place would be like.... nobody there! I was WRONG. This city is very LIVELY. You can hear the restaurants and bars play loud music. Not just.... any music. It's country music!!! Sooo Cool!!!! Very unique place, i've been to!!!






My vlog video....



--

The Parthenon

Johnny Cash

Kid's Rock Restaurant

Hilton hotel

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...