Thursday, July 1, 2021

Multiple Posts

Posts1 (wristbands)

The other day I ordered some wristband. It took almost 1 week to deliver, but the items in came in nice. I ordered 1 black wristband. Guess how many wristbands they gave me? They gave me 5 more black ones. I guess the wait is worth it.

Posts2 (hotel job)

Brother's Wife had been yelled at for not doing her job. She's been working at a hotel. A celebrity came in seemed very upset, and yelled at her. She told my brother about it, she was crying. Her younger brother tried calling the police. She begged (lol) not to take the person away (or celebrity). Lots of tears, she deserves it.  I was so happy she got yelled. (my mind is in peace)

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...