Friday, July 2, 2021

Noise (tantrum?)

 Today I drove to work. In the middle of the highway, heard a noise. It sounded like a engine shift. And then my car broke down. Her wife telling me it's gonna cost me x amount of money. I was like huh? Telling me I can't put his name on her insurance, because it's no good. Wife (tantrum) already.

Called my brother for help. He got so mad. He said, we done so much for you. At the end he said "you don't even say thank you". I was like what?? You have so much time in this world?? Thinking about myself give "some time idiot". Huh. I was like  "whatever man".

Her name is trang d.

This person treat's other like shit. If your his friend, your not gonna be happy. If you see her. Just don't acknowledge her.

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...