Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Look animated.... Animated look?

Yesterday's at McDonald's 




Someone said I look animated

Here's the conversation


Me: Really?


McDonald drive-thru window: you look really animated

McDonald drive-thru window: you look really animated, oh my god

McDonald drive-thru window: you look really animated oh my god

McDonald drive-thru window: oh my god

Me: no way!!! duuude!!

McDonald drive-thru window: oh my god

McDonald drive-thru window: guys look, doesn't he look look animated

Me: oh really? Ooh my god! Thanks!

McDonald service window: you look so cooool

Me: oh, haha thanks

Me: aight see ya byeeeee!


that's the..... coolest comment, i have.... felt for today!


No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...