Today, I went back to suburbs for chinese new years. It was around 11:00am. Around 4:00pm when I went back and check out place or environment. I think the place has gotten better like the mall. Last time I checked it was ok, but now it gotten little better. Before the whole mall was removed, so now they added more shopping places in there. And made it bigger and wider the area. So it looks like a open shopping center. Yeah, I don't think the day is correct, but you got the idea right?
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment