What i've been doing lately. Lately i've been on chat rooms. You know programs with polygon shapes, characters with lines. Yep it's those, looking at the scenery, just chilling there. It feels so nice and calm. It feel sense of serenity LOL. My family keep disturbing me, so I have chill there instead.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment