This past..... few days. I have more free time. My brother and her has been gone. I have more free time to do more things...... like make more videos, and go dining out and eat. I want up to cincinnati, shoot a video. While I was on the highway. Getting food from the vending machine. It has charged me 7 times!!!! Shooting a video about round 1 it's a gaming entertainment center for games. This place is massive...... . It has arcades, cocktail bar, bowling alley including ticket station.
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...





No comments:
Post a Comment