Today... I just finished eatting at jiu thai asian cafe. I went home, on my way back. I was at the gas station, pumping gas. It was... so cold, I pulled the gas pumper out of the car. The pumper slipped out of my hand. The pumper fell out of the car and gasoline pouring out of it. It went all over, on the car. I seriously freaked out!!!!!
▓ This blog is about life. Mysteries, things, and things about me. Trying to be successful. It's about more than curious. █ █ █
==================
This blog is easy to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eyebrows
I shaved my eyebrows. I decided to shave, I don't know why I want to remove it. Now I look like a alien
-
I've been praying for like 2 months. I feel little bit of help, but it's not enough. When is he start showing up? When is he going...
-
While was going to the coffeeshop wanted to buy some items. When I close the door, I accidently bumped the car door and closed the door. My...
No comments:
Post a Comment