Saturday, September 16, 2023

I BOUGHT......

 Today..... I went to buy two items at... the microcenter. One is for camera holder (tripod). What is a tripod? Tripod is used for camera holding, and the other one is for the car. For making my youtube videos. I got it on microcenter. The one I bought.... long time ago... it wasn't that good. This one is really good. It's very sturdy and excellent quality. The leg of the camera, you can bend it. It's like balls and sockets made together, not made like rubber handles.

Both of them holds the phone in place. One of them is..... for my youtube channel





No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...