Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I've started a new blog... (A hobbie that I have zero.... experience in.)

 I've started a new blog... . A car blog... .

When I first started this blog, I have no where to start. I do not know where to take pictures, or take pictures that is related. It is because, I have no experience in cars. What I'll be doing in this blog is, I'll be showing pictures, and doing reviews on it. Well...you know that's a start huh...??


So how do I.... do it? I have to think a name for the blog. It isn't easy, and I gotta figure out where to take pictures...? Do I go to the park and take pictures or street. It's entirely new subject, I'm trying to do... So it is very.... hard...




. I have not think about anything at this moment. If I do, I'll post more information later on.

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...