Thursday, May 11, 2023

My first time being... Homelessness

 My very first time being homelessness. I left my brother and her wife's house. I was very annoyed, I can not watch tv or rest. That's how bad it was. When I left the house. I've been outside for 2 days. Thinking how to move out, and "how to survive". The situation was very complexed, I slept on the concrete floor of salvation army. I even take pictures, just to show proof. It wasn't easy, staying outside.

This is what it felt like..... when I'm thinking about being homeless...


I slept outside of salvation army. Slept in front of the church. So God.... hopefully he will watch over me.




No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...