Saturday, September 25, 2021

When I was at work.... saw this.... Bird's Nest

When I was at working at Victoria's Secret....  I was walking on the side path to the factory. I saw this tree, I was like what is??? That?? I looked closer, it looks like giant webs. I was getting... creeped out. I got closer. I was like yep..... It's a hair net hanging on the tree.... I was like... I gotta get a picture, save it. Maybe I can use the picture, later on! So I snap the picture, and went to work. I thought it was... really funny, a funny covid 19 parody.


Covid-19 Parody Even birds cover their nests with covid hats.





No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...