Friday, January 1, 2021

Never Heard OF (Local Resturants). WHILE I WAS WORKING AT VICTORIA'S SECRET (STORY)

This is was.... I was working at Victoria's Secret HAHAHA!!!!!



I asked this girl. Here's the conversation.

ME: Hey, can I asked a question?

GIRL: Yea, sure. I'm dumb.

ME: So do you go to any retaurants

GIRL: No, what's local restaurants??

ME: You never been to a local restaurants?? Oh my god.

I was thinking in my head. Oh, I was like.

ME: Oh, I was like nevermind. You live in a New york. It's a bigger city. I don't think you ever heard of that before lol.

GIRL: No. I never been to a local restaurants before.


 A GIRL NEVER HEARD OF local restaurants. That's the craziest thing i've heard of.

No comments:

Today It was a.... big day. Went to Cousins Wedding

 Today..... We drove up to Canada. We will be spending there couple of days... 3-4 days... . While we were there.... we went to cousins wedd...